For over forty years, Aspect has helped customers and enterprises better collaborate and communicate around the customer experience. This continues today with the introduction of Aspect Via WFM, the cloud-based version of their top notch workforce management solution.
Aspect Via is Aspect Software’s Customer Engagement Center (CEC). It is the backbone of their cloud portfolio consisting of a complete set of customer service capabilities. It has customizable engagement experiences which create tailored and timely browser-based interactions regardless of channel. Via WFM is the stand-alone Aspect Via. It is the industry’s first Customer Engagement Center.
Let’s take a look at what Aspect Via WFM offers. It is the one of the only WFM solutions in the cloud that:
- Offers software upgrades continuously – Delivery of most current features on an ongoing basis.
- Leverages the Amazon cloud – With the reliability and ubiquity of Amazon’s global cloud infrastructure.
- Reduces the ownership cost. Pay only for WFM seats they need as it scales up and down.
Aspect Software has completely re-factored its contact center, workforce optimization, best-in-class, and self-service suites for AWS. Rather than following competitors, Aspect builds on the success of Aspect’s market-proven technology. Via WFM delivers the features of Aspect WFM with the advantages of a SaaS model.
The native capabilities of Aspect Via WFM include:
- Realtime alerts when performance is out of tolerance;
- Scheduling and forecasting of all outbound, inbound, back office and blended staffing resources, as well as social media, email, multi-session chat and other interaction channels;
- Optional Aspect Mila Natural Language Understanding and Aspect Inform text-based personal assistants;
- Unlimited what-if scenarios to understand the impact of budget, staff or demand variations;
- Best possible forecasting models through calculation of shrinkage and automatic historical pattern update.
About Gregg Troyanowski
Gregg Troyanowski is president of Promero, Inc. Founded in 2001, Promero is a leading customer care -call center software expert. Promero provides valuable insight to customers when selecting a call center technology platform. Promero supports companies of any size or industry and addresses strategic, operational and technological issues always with the focus of providing a solution that is right for the client’s business. Promero is an authorized managed service hosting provider and reseller of the world’s best in class solutions including Oracle, Aspect, Interactive Intelligence Vocalcom, Five9, CallMiner Speech Analytics, Salesforce, Pipkins, and Riverstar. Promero’s client list includes companies on Fortune’s Most Admired Companies list. If your business is considering an application enhancement, replacement or in need of technical support, please contact Promero for a free, no obligation consultation. www.promero.com